Friday, May 19, 2006

Pennsylvania sucks

I know this is a few days late, but can I take this opportunity to mention how UNHAPPY I am that Bob fucking Casey won the Democratic primary? Yes, I will vote for him, but only because I hate Rick Santorum oh so very much. It makes me fucking sick that the party would nominate an anti-choicer out of some craven--to say nothing of delusional, given the widespread support for legal abortion--belief that compromising one of their most fundamental principles will help them win. Yeah yeah, what else is new? But STILL. Goddamnit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

Hey, it's not much better over in New York. We've got Hillary: the Democrat who receives fundraising contributions from Rupert Fucking Murdoch. Consequently, unless someone else wins the nomination, I'm voting for a third party. I'm sorry, but I just can't fucking take it anymore.

- SK

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home