Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bird

I'm a little butcher bird whose kin has lit away
I came out of my egg and I found no family
Left all alone my feathers fell from me
I had to teach myself, teach myself to sing...
…Hear how I taught me…
Looooo
Looooo

Now I whisper hard into ear of the Scarebeast
He's my bestest friend but he's yet to answer me
Petr saddles up he wants to befriend me
His gall is large, I'm jealous of his family…
…It makes me sing…
Looooo
Looooo

My best friend's found his work to scare, makes parchment sound
When I preen his hair, I sit his shoulder as if I am a miracle
I'd lift Scarebeast up to the sky, If he would only teach me how to fly
We'd take my feathers and pay them to Aurelius
Aurelius say he's not that type, to work behind the other two's unkind
He admires my love but my body's payment, it ain't enough

Since Aurelius say he cannot help me
I'll find a new way to help my best friend Scarebeast
Scare, you don't question my comforting
You've no truck with discussion so my help to you I sing…
…It's Comforting…
Looooo
Looooo
Looooo
Looooo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home