Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Joe Lieberman: great shithead...or the GREATEST shithead?

"If John McCain is just another partisan Republican...I'm Michael Moore's favorite Democrat." Pause. "And I'm not." And then, to reiterate, unless we didn't get it the first time he explained it: "and I'm not." Get it? He's not. Actually, Joe, you're not a Democrat, period. Not that being a Democrat is a HUGE badge of honor, but given that you've betrayed everything you ever stood for, you don't get to pretend you're still one of us.

(Brilliant job, voters of Connecticut. Fucktards.)

Second-worst part of the evening: the dimwitted fratboy-sounding dude, apparently standing too close to the microphones, shouting YEEEAAAH! at every single applause line.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

Um . . . and you do these people the honor of giving them your time and attention why, exactly?

9:19 AM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

Because I want to know what's going on? Because I want to understand the opposition? Because I'm a political junkie? Because it's perversely fascinating? Choose one or more of the above.

(and believe me, my time and attention ain't THAT great an honor)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home