Sunday, December 18, 2005

What, not even a LITTLE tampering?

The best part about plane flights is when they tell you about how it's prohibited to "tamper with, disable, or destroy the lavatory smoke detectors." I'm just WAITING for the day when they forget to include that advisory in their spiel. When that day comes, those smoke detectors are going DOWN, man. You never told me NOT to! I shall indignantly shout as they take me into custody.

Incidentally, I am now a Master of Professional Writing. Whatever the hell that means.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

No, the _best_ part is when they shoot you in the head if you get out of your seat and say that you have to get off the plane.

Congratulations on the degree!

- SK

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home