Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dance in the ruins

I'm seriously enjoying watching this Mark Foley thing, I have to say. It would've been kinda nice if the gop could be beaten based on their raging incompetence, but hey, I'll take whatever I can get. And WOW, is this the most skin-crawling thing you've ever read, or what?

What I'm really looking forward to is the ever-sage Mallard Fillmore response. Honestly, I'm not convinced that even Bruce would be dumb enough to touch this. But then, nobody ever went broke underestimating his intelligence. If he does, I'll bet he compares it to Clinton: Why wasn't he forced to resign from office? Huh? Huh? Hypocrites! Never mind that you'd have to be a brain-damaged toddler to equate the two of them--that's kind of Bruce's demographic right there.

And while we're on the subject, I absolutely have to point this one out:



Just HOW perfect is it that Tinsley's CLINTON CLINTON OH GOD CLINTON award is shaped like a penis? Completely perfect, is how perfect. He really lacks even the most rudimentary self-awareness, doesn't he?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home