Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mallard Bloodpool

I can't believe it took me so long to come up with that. Any Actraiser fans in the house? Seems appropriate, especially with this moronic global warming denialism thing he's had going lately. I feel that I'm experiencing a snark deficit here--I don't really know what to say. He's really taking this to the point of psychosis. I can't understand why anyone who isn't a giant corporation who benefits financially from being able to fuck the environment would cling like a rabid rat to this obvious delusion. Well, yes I can: libruls are fer it, so ahm aggen it. This would all be sort of funny if it weren't DESTROYING THE FUCKING PLANET. Fuck you Tinsley, you loathsome little apparatchik.

This post wasn't very funny, was it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home