Thursday, June 25, 2009

"When I use a word, it means what I choose it to mean--neither more nor less."

If I have to suffer through moronic verbal excretions from Sun-Duhzette readers, I don't see why you should be exempt.

Doug Loss laments the liberal tactic of re-defining terms to suit their ends. Unfortunately, liberals have done this for decades as they cannot argue with facts....so they try to re-define the argument.

Here are some corrections to the attempt by liberals at redefining arguments:

Waterboarding is not "torture"

Semi-Automatic firearms are not "Assault Weapons" nor are they "Machine Guns"

Conservative talk is not "right-wing hate"

Terrorists are not "freedom fighters"

Free stuff is not a "right"

Abortion is not "healthcare"

Government spending is not an "investment"

Paying taxes is not "patriotic"

Erik Latranyi


Fun fact: the "Doug Loss" he mentions--a prolific letter-writing ideologue--works in the public library here. I know that because for some unknown reason I'm on their mailing list, and as such I sometimes get emails from him. So: "Conservative goon thinks fellow conservative goon's job is unpatriotic." That's a headline I want to see.

There's still a part of me that wants to actually try to engage the nonsense that this evil motherfucker (and yes, I reserve the right to use the word "evil" for torture apologists) and others like him propagate, but what's the use of trying to--OH JESUS CHRIST, "paying taxes is not patriotic?!?" Are you four years old? Do you have ANY GODDAMN CLUE how society works? What exactly do you think is supporting the troops you assholes love to piously natter on about? The sheer cumulative spiritual energy provided by millions of yellow ribbon magnets? The dead and the permanently wounded thank you for your "support," I'm sure.

I hope some lunatic sets your house on fire, and the fire department does its patriotic duty by letting the fucker burn, and the police department does its patriotic duty by not even trying to get the guy who did it. It's your warped, diseased worldview; you deserve to live with the consequences.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

Laughed my ass off especially at the last paragraph. What I find incredibly hypocritical is that most of the right-wing nuts are God fearing church goers, who are constantly told by their preachers that they should give time and money to better their community, because it’s the Christian thing to do (Jesus wasn’t exactly a capitalist). Nothing at all wrong with that. Then when they leave the church they rant and complain about taxes and having to help support the society they live in. Not to mention the mind bending fact that those right-leaning churchgoers tend to be pro-torture and pro-death penalty. Not sure Jesus would agree with them there…

MD

3:13 PM  
Blogger :-| pontificated to the effect that...

...maaaannn o man while I read your diatribe I couldn't help but picture in my mind you being about ten feet tall and channeling Michael Jackson doing a retro "Thriller" routine.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

I just found your posting after a suggestion by a friend to do a search on my name.

After reading your response to my June letter posted in the Sun-Gazette, I had a hearty laugh!

As a typical liberal, you did not address the substance of my letter, but instead foisted all sorts of foul language my way.

Now, I have nothing against foul language and can dish it with the best, however, it would have been nice to have a coherent thought from you on the subject at hand.

But I forget, you are a liberal and, as such, are incapable of coherent thoughts. You do excel at emotional outbursts, nevertheless.

Thanks for the laughs and I look forward to more vitriol posted here as it is great entertainment.

Erik Latranyi

12:59 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

Congrats, Erik--you've been front-paged!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home