Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Damn communist gamers

So at some point, some random Russian gamefaqs-type website stole my old and creaky faq for Dangerous Dave. I am vaguely annoyed, yet also flattered. I would half-jokingly complain to someone, but I don't speak furrin. But I am gratified to see that my faq apparently got seventy-one percent of...something. That oughta be good fodder for the ol' cv. I think seventy-one is probably about what it deserves. It has good information; it'll get you through the game in style. Unfortunately, it is undeniably overly cutesy in parts. Also, I never bothered updating it with the important information on how to recognize the illusion platforms. This post has no point. Here's a random image I made here:



Update: yeah, fucked if I know why it won't display. Click on the thin little box and you can bring it up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

Hey, double post! Anyway, they didn't really "steal" it, inasmuch as they left your name on it and didn't seem to edit it. They even left the "legal crap" section which they blatantly violated! But as long as they gave you credit, I don't think it's too bad. And I think the 71% refers to their readers' score of the game, not of your FAQ.

- SK

12:52 AM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

Blarg! Fixed!

I think the game itself deserves more than that, though I may be nostalgia-blinded. Obviously, I don't really care about this, but if I wanted to get all pissy about it, I think I'd be within my rights. Even if it *did* make me seem kind of petty.

1:34 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

...and I see that now the image is loading on its own. Fantastique!

1:34 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

GODDAMIT, what happened to my pitcher?

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home