Friday, September 19, 2008

Sharia law has its up-sides.

I kind of agree that Mickey Mouse should be killed in all cases. He IS a repulsive creature. I'm not quite sure why it is that Donald is awesome but Mickey/Goofy are abominations before the LORD, but they are. Oooohhhh, yes they are. Part of the problem is that Mickey has become metonymic with disney itself. Part of the problem is that Carl Barks was a genius; Floyd Gottfredson...not so much. No disrespect intended. But beyond that, there's something fundamentally wrong with non-Duck disney characters, and I suppose "it's because Allah hates them" is as good an explanation as any.

1 Comments:

Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

Oh man, I just looked back at this, and how tragically wrong I was. Mickey Mouse--at least in the right hands--is awesome, and Gottfredson is the best. Fuck me.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home