Saturday, July 21, 2018

Kid have really dopey senses of humor.

That's something that people often forget: you can think something's dumb, but it'll still be hysterical to kids, BECAUSE THEY'RE KIDS.  We talk about stuff appealing to both kids AND adults, and that's the ideal, but it's the rare exception, and there's a reason for that.  Anyway, here's a "baseball card" that I made when I was...well, I have no idea how old, really.  But a child:

I've got to admit, though, even from my current perspective, the idea of a professional baseball player being relegated to Little League is pretty funny to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pan Miluś pontificated to the effect that...

I think it's kind of funny to. You should totaly write a comedy movie around this cocnept :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Matthew Moses pontificated to the effect that...

The movie would be centered around a substitute outfielder who comes in and saves the day, through his excellent substitute outfielding.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Emily Parlmer pontificated to the effect that...

We don’t even think about it. We know how you feel; Nothing to say. Thank you for you, you your blog Cost or Price to make a website like kijiji. Let's look at work always a table negotiation!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home